Friday 20 December 2013

The Body Shop vitamin C skin reviver: review

At this time of year it is vital you get your vitamin C but how about some for your face too!

Couple of weeks ago my lovely friend Natalie introduced me to “Vitamin C Skin Reviver” from the BodyShop.

A serum oozing with vitamin c and Brazil nut oil,  this helps perk up dull skin. And I got to say, I genuinely think that this has worked for my usually sad winter skin.   





Unlike some serums that can be a bit sticky, this feels so silky and glides on the skin, making it feel really nice and utterly soft. Plus it smells delicious too.

I was reading the reviews for this on the Body Shop website and one review said, in the true words of Shania Twain, "that don't impress me much". However I noted that they said that their skin type was oily. I personally have very very dry skin and found this to work well, but can see why you might not be so impressed with this if you have combination or oilier skin.

get some vitamin C for your face!

At £14 for a 30ml pot, I think it is fairly expensive, although there are often 40% off vouchers for the Body Shop at vouchercodes.co.uk which is what I used to buy this, meaning I only paid £11.40 for it. Much better on the pocket but still quite pricey. 

Would I recommend this to a friend?

Yea, I would. For my fellow dry skin friends looking for a something to perk dull skin, why not give this a whirl this winter.

X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment