Saturday 31 October 2015

Nivea BB cream: review


I have never been a fan of foundations, I find them far too heavy and thick and I only end up with "cakey-face" where I haven't blended them properly. So when BB creams burst on to the market a few years ago (thank you Korean beauty world) I was hooked. And have been ever since.


my new fav beauty buy

you only need a small amount

I have been tightening the purse string lately in a bid to save some much needed funds, and one area I am slashing the budget, is my beauty buys. 



If you are looking for a bargain beauty buy, this is it! 

This BB cream from Nivea offers even coverage, smoothing out skin tone, giving a nice even and flawless finish. It looks natural and not cakey at all. A bargain for £5.99. 




Not only does it have a hint of colour to perk up your skin, it is also enriched with vitamins and minerals. I rely on this everyday and it doesn't dry out the skin! Nor does it make it oily or give skin a shiney look. Just a lovely matte finish! 

What's not to love?

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment