Saturday 16 April 2016

Nip + Fab glycolic fix daily cleansing pads

Recently I have been using these glycolic fix cleansing pads, from Nip + Fab. They offer a gentle exfoliation without scrubbing to reveal fresher skin. And fresher skin = younger looking skin right?





A pot contains 60 pads, and each pad is soaked in glycolic acid, which helps to re-texture and resurface.

I was worried that these would be a bit too much for my usually dry skin but using them hasn't been a problem. I don't use them everyday however. 



After washing my face, I simply rub a pre-soaked pad over my skin. This is speedy beauty, perfect for people on the go, or perhaps when you travel and limited on the liquid front. 

I use these before bed rather than in the day (if you do use it in the day, make sure you use SPF!)

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment