Monday 2 February 2015

Environ pre-cleansing oil: review

We've all heard the importance of cleansing, but what about pre-cleansing?

Last Autumn, I went for a facial at Harvey Nicks in Knightsbridge and was introduced to the concept of "pre-cleansing" which is exactly what it says on the tin... it is a cleanse before a cleanse. At first I thought it sounded like a waste of time, an extra step in my beauty regime that I didn't need. But since using a pre-cleanser, I am sold. 

pre-cleansing oil

I have been using this one from Environ. An oil based pre-cleanser, it helps remove that stubborn layer of grease and oil from your skin, leaving your skin refreshingly clean and clear. And because it is an oil based one, it doesn't dry your skin out at all (I thought a double cleanse would). 


the cleanse before the cleanse 

How to use...
Wet your face and rub the pre-cleansing oil into your skin and massage in. Remove with a warm damp face cloth or sponge. 


use a sponge or cloth to remove 

You only need a tiny bit so it lasts ages. 

At £16 a tube, it is a little on the pricey side but I am sold, my skin is clearer and unlike other winter months, it hasn't dried out as it usually does. 

Check out their website for stockists. 

X x X

Like this, then you might like the hydrating oil capsules from Environ. These are magic!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment