Tuesday 5 May 2015

L'Oreal fibrology thickening shampoo: review

I don't know that many girls that don't wish that they had thicker, more lush hair. I am always on the look out for a product that will thicken my locks and even more so at the moment seeing as I managed to get my hair in such a matted state at the end of last summer, which meant having to brush and tear the knots out and taking out half my hair with it. The result? 6 months down the line, I have the embarrassment of matted hair, and also a thin barnet!!!!


But then I started using this - 

L'Oreal Elvive Thickening Range

L'Oreal's fibrology thickening shampoo! I am not sure it is a long term solution (ie it will make the hair grow) but it does seem to some how thicken up the stands after I wash my hair!!!

The formula in the shampoo apparently thickens each strand, penetrating the hair fibre and expanding it. The substance remains in the fibre and increases after each application, so it claims to help immediately.

L'Orea to the rescue 


At £3.99 a bottle, I think this is an absolute beauty bargain! After my hair wash, I can really feel the difference in the thickness of my hair, yet it still feels clean and soft. I thought this kind of product might weigh hair down but it is still full of bounce which means I can still get the full height around my crown which my hair is known for!

And the booster is in my beauty box! 

Fibrology = thicker hair! 



I loved it so much, I even got the thickening treatment - its a thin, clear product that you pop on after your shampoo, massage in and then rinse out, helping you along the quest for thicker, more luscious hair! 


Top beauty buy!
Please share if you have any top hair wonders! 

Ps, the brush you can see in the pictures is the amazing tangle teezer - read my review here


X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment