Thursday 21 May 2015

The red lipstick you should always have (and it's under a fiver)

Every girl should have a bright red lippy in their beauty bag. In fact my red lippy is a permanent in my handbag. I carry it with me always!!!

But getting the right shade isn't always easy as a bright red can sometimes make your skin colour look washed out. 




This red lipstick from Rimmel (with the perfect name of "alarm") is my must have and go-to. 
It is a popping red, bright and classic. 


Whenever I feel I need to up my game at work, looking my best, a slick of this makes me look like I mean business! A bright red lipstick is the only thing you need to complete any outfit of look. Eye catching but without the drag queen look! 






I find lipsticks can sometimes dry out your lips but this on is surprisingly nourishing and I don't find my lips cracking up. 

The best bit, it is just £4.99!!! 

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment