Thursday 9 July 2015

Sanctuary Spa - time reversal face mask: review

I have been lucky enough to have some time away in the sun with a week away at a festival in Croatia and a few days away in Madrid with the Boy. 

All the holidaying is great but time in the sun (and probably too much sangria) has left my skin looking less than perky!



So my must use face mask when I got back had to be thetime reversal face mask” by Sanctuary Spa. One of my favs!




It claims to be an intensive collagen boosting treatment to help firm, plump and restore the skin. Sounds good and it actually lives up to the claims, so fixed my skin up a treat! 

I often use lotions and potions, reading their grand claims but then wondering if it actually works. But with this, I honestly feel that it does minimising my fine lines on my forehead.




Even the post holiday fine lines I have acquired on my forehead are not as prominent and skin more taunt and smooth. This mask contains vitamin A,C & E, green tea, wheatgerm & soya oils to leave skin feeling silky and plumped.


It’s a bit more expensive than most of the other face masks I have used (£13.27 for 75ml) but you only need to apply a very thin layer, so this will last me a bit.  


Hope you love this as much as I do!

X x X 


No comments:

Post a Comment