Monday 15 December 2014

Elizabeth Arden hydrating face mask: review

This is something I blogged about a year ago (on the 20th November if anyone is asking) but I love this product so much I want to share it with you again. I first bought this face mask because the wintery weather was wreaking havoc on my skin at the moment. My face was feeling permanently tight and dry.


I am in love with this product

Doing what I always do when I need to find an answer to my problems, I went to Google. I simply typed in "hydrating face masks" and one of the answers returned was this Elizabeth Arden's hydrating mask. But it has been the best find ever! I've just bought a new tube of it and using it religiously twice a week. 



I am not going to lie, the reason why I chose this is because it was the cheapest on offer by far! The other hydrating face masks sat around the £20 mark, where as this (although retailed at £16 rrp) was on offer from allbeauty.com for just £7.23 and with free p&p!!!


this facemask has a permanent spot on my beauty shelf 


If your suffering like me with dry skin, then do your face a favour and give it a bit of love and hydration with this. Just apply to a clean face and leave on for 5-10 minutes before gently taking off. 

After the first time I used this, the next day my skin felt softer, not as dry and my fine lines less visible as they were becoming more prominent thanks to the dryness of my skin.


I love the thick consistency 

I love this stuff and love allbeauty.com even more I think! Mental note to self, must check the website out for more beauty buys that can go on the Xmas wish list!!!

X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment