Wednesday 2 April 2014

Trilogy Rosehip oil: review

As you may have seen, I recently went away a few weeks ago for a few days of skiing in Andorra. In case you didn’t see, let me inform you that whilst on that trip I engaged in a few moves that I can only describe as “unintentionally acrobatic” – including, skiing backwards, back flipping over a fence and skiing on my chin. All moves that were quite impressive but bloody hurt!

Of all of them though, the skiing on the chin has to be the most painful, as my epic fall on top my face, and continuing to go down the mountain (it weren’t even a mountain at this point, it was a very flat blue run) resulted in ‘ice burn’ on my chin and nose.


For those of you that have not had the pleasure of face skiing let me enlighten you. Ice burn takes a lovely layer of skin off you but you don’t actually bleed which left me with a scabbing chin for the next five or so days.

Whilst it provided entertainment for the girls, I was actually a wee bit worried that this was going to be a red scar for some time. However, my lovely aunty Caz saved the day with this...


rosehip oil saved the day



Back in September, for my birthday, Caz gave me a bottle of “Triology rosehip oil”.

Personally I had never heard of the stuff but Caz insisted that this was the miracle product and had visibly reduced her lines and spot scars.

Luckily I took this bottle with me to Andorra, so as soon as the damage was done, I religiously started applying this to my chin*.


you just need a drop or two


Results???
Just a week later my skin was looking sooooo much better and two weeks on there is no visible evidence on my chin that I had ever skied on my face. Rosehip oil is a 100% natural product, containing nothing but rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil!

Truly a miracle product then???
Very impressed but not a complete miracle product yet…. Whilst I am pleased to say that the experience has left no noticeable scars on my face, I reckon my memory and skiing credibility has been left pretty scar and I don’t think any amount of rosehip oil is gonna sort that out! If it can, then I’ll proclaim it a miracle product!


For anyone with stretch marks, scarring or noticeable markings on the skin, give rosehip oil a try. It can be a little pricey but definitely worth it. I got to admit, I prefer this to bio oil, famed for its scar reducing properties!  


X x X




*note that it does say not to apply to broken skin but seeing as my skin was technically exposed or bleeding I think it was ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment