Wednesday 30 July 2014

Botanics cleansing foam (face) wash: review

I am not a fan of face wipes, for me, I have to get the daily grunge and make up off with the classic face wash and water. It’s the only way I feel truly clean! My latest discovery is “botanics cleansing foam wash” which gently cleanses and brightens skin. I have tried many face washes in the past and this is by far my favourite! 

the power of plants...

If like me, your skin is dry, this will still work for you – it is lightly foaming, soap-free and not heavily fragranced so will leave your skin feeling grime-free without feeling dry and parched.

...to make you clean

This foam wash contains extracts of hibiscus (think the Hawaiian flower) and is said to be one of nature's brightness booster – I don’t know the science behind it all, but I always feel kind of “safer” with products that use more natural ingredients. Botanics claims to harness the “power of plants” and use active plant extracts approved by Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew Gardens. I like the thought of using nature to make me clean and pretty!
 
ahhhh the hibiscus

Suitable for all skin types, it comes in at a good price too at £3.99 and is often on offer at Boots. Yes, I did stock up when it was a 1/3 off! 

X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment